Who We Are
The Local Area II (LAII) Chief Elected Officials Board (CEOB) selected a consortium to fulfill the One Stop Operator role.
Current consortium members include:
Mary Johanning-Highland Community College Technical Center
Brenda Krumm – Neosho County Community College
Melissa Graf – Flint Hills Job Corps
Sharon Beyer – Heartland Works, Inc.
The Consortium meets quarterly and uses a consensus approach to conduct business related to the following priorities:
- Review service delivery content of current WIOA Partner MOUs to ensure effective coordination of services. Assist with MOU/cost sharing renewal process as needed.
- Evaluate referral process/implementation, customer flow/assessment – identify opportunities for improvement, reduce duplication of effort and streamline customer service experience.
- Communicate LAII vision, goals, strategies, and policies/procedures to system partners.
- Report to the LAII CEOB/LWDB on Center activities and outcomes.
- Enhance system outreach by conducting review of current online/social media presence for the system, assessing for best practices and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist the Board on Center certification process.
- Coordinate and host quarterly partner meetings.
- Assess system service provision for job seekers/students and employers, offering recommendations to the Board for system enhancements. Maximize access to services,
resulting in improved customer outcomes.
- Additional priorities added as requested by the CEOB/LWDB, United States Department of Labor (USDOL), Kansas Department of Commerce (KDOC) or Partners.